A warm welcome to readers of New Model Adviser magazine who are visiting our new website after seeing it featured on page 13 of the Citywire publication today.
Think about Dubai and you probably picture great weather, sandy beaches, luxury hotels and and modern cities. News yesterday that State-owned Dubai World wants to delay repaying its debts for six months had a big impact on global stockmarkets, with the FTSE 100 closing down -3.18%. Has the Dubai bubble finally burst?
Informed Choice chief executive Nick Bamford is speaking at the Personal Finance Society (PFS) Conference 2009 in London tomorrow morning. Here are some videos of Nick rehearsing his presentation, about how to change to the new advice model, this afternoon.
Get in touch
- Informed Choice
- Sundial House, 20 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AE
- 01483 274566
- What does the end of share certificates mean for you?
- Human capital and its importance for your retirement planning
- Expect another rise in the State Pension age
- Probability-Based or Safety First? In Which Retirement Income Camp Are You?
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part five)