Savers need to readdress their approach to private pensions in 2010 – a year in which the general election will shape the financial landscape, says Informed Choice.
The FT reports today on a survey by the Association of Consulting Actuaries. The survey tells us that almost 9 out of 10 final salary pension schemes are closed to new members and that 18% are now closed to further contributions by existing members.
Get in touch
- Informed Choice
- Sundial House, 20 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AE
- 01483 274566
- What does the end of share certificates mean for you?
- Human capital and its importance for your retirement planning
- Expect another rise in the State Pension age
- Probability-Based or Safety First? In Which Retirement Income Camp Are You?
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part five)