We have today published our Investment Outlook report for the first quarter of 2010. This report is published quarterly and sets out our views on the general investment climate enabling us to create a robust framework for our investment advice decisions.
Savers need to readdress their approach to private pensions in 2010 – a year in which the general election will shape the financial landscape, says Informed Choice.
The FT reports today on a survey by the Association of Consulting Actuaries. The survey tells us that almost 9 out of 10 final salary pension schemes are closed to new members and that 18% are now closed to further contributions by existing members.
Get in touch
- Informed Choice
- Sundial House, 20 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AE
- 01483 274566
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part three)
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part two)
- Keep your money safe from this new scam
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part one)
- July 2019 Investment & Economic Update