Standard Life was on the receiving end of a substantial regulatory fine today, for publishing misleading literature about its Pension Sterling fund. Getting your understanding of investment risk wrong can have serious consequences if you are an investor.
Pension investment funds will, in the main, have fallen in value over the last couple of years. So the challenge for those individuals who are close to retirement is going to be do they take their benefits now or do they defer taking benefits in the hope of further recovery.
Get in touch
- Informed Choice
- Sundial House, 20 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AE
- 01483 274566
- What does the end of share certificates mean for you?
- Human capital and its importance for your retirement planning
- Expect another rise in the State Pension age
- Probability-Based or Safety First? In Which Retirement Income Camp Are You?
- How sequence risk or pound cost ravaging will affect your retirement (part five)