Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) were introduced as part of European legislation called UCITS IV.
As a result of this legislation, we must provide a KIID to anyone who invests in a fund which comes under scope of UCITS IV. These are funds such as OEICS or Unit Trusts which are held directly in an ISA or Collective Investment Account, but not funds which are held in bonds or pensions.
In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint and avoid printing pages of these documents each time we recommend a fund, here are electronic links to the KIIDs for some of the funds we most frequently recommend.
- AXA Investment Managers UK Limited Global High Income Class Z Accumulation [GBP]
- Baillie Gifford & Co High Yield Bond Class B Accumulation [GBP]
- Baillie Gifford & Co Japanese Class B Accumulation [GBP]
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited iShares UK Gilts All Stocks Index Class D Accumulation [GBP]
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited iShares UK Gilts All Stocks Index Class H Accumulation [GBP]
- Canada Life Investments CF Canlife Global High Yield Bond Class C Accumulation [GBP]
- Fidelity International Index UK Class P Accumulation [GBP]
- Fidelity International Index US Class P Accumulation [GBP]
- HSBC Global Asset Management (UK) Limited American Index Class C Accumulation [GBP]
- Invesco Perpetual Global Emerging Markets Class Y Accumulation [GBP]
- Jupiter Unit Trust Managers Limited European Class I Income [GBP]
- Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited All Stocks Index Linked Gilt Index Trust M Accumulation [GBP]
- Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited UK Property Feeder Fund I Accumulation [GBP]
- Marlborough Fund Managers Ltd Global Bond Class P Accumulation [GBP]
- Rathbone Unit Trust Management Limited Income I Class Accumulation [GBP]
- Royal London Unit Trust Managers Limited Sterling Credit Class M Income [GBP]
- Stewart Investors Asia Pacific Leaders Class B Accumulation [GBP]
If your fund is not listed here, you can find the relevant KIID at FundsLibrary, which requires a free registration.
Alternatively, please ask your Financial Planner at Informed Choice and they will be happy to email or post you a copy.
Get in touch
- Supermarket merger investigation, pessimistic investors, and Wild West bitcoin
- Robot jobs boost, three day Jaguar week, and gender workplace confidence
- Weaker growth forecast, financial crash prediction, and Bezos gifting plan
- Informed Choice Petersfield office secured as expansion into Hampshire begins
- Leaving money to charity in your will